Lana Moshkovich, DACM, L.AC
Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Master of Pharmaceutical Science
Dr. Lana Moshkovich, DACM is a founder and director of Nirvana Naturopathics LLC.
Lana is a Licensed Acupuncturist in state of Illinois.
She holds a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA. She went through a 5 years of Clinical Internship in San Diego and Chicago land clinics.
Lana took Jingui Yaolue Training Sequence from Chicago Institute of Classics in East Asian Medicine, Canonical Chinese Medicine where she received additional knowledge in Chinese Herbology.
She graduated as a Naturopathic Doctor and become Certified Natural Health Practitioner from Trinity College of Natural Health.
Lana holds a Master of Pharmaceutical Science from Zaporizhya State Medical University, Ukraine, where she took a Hippocratic Oath.
Nirvana Naturopathics in Deerfield, Illinois, is a naturopathic and traditional Chinese medicine practice that takes a holistic and natural approach to patient care. Under the direction of Lana Moshkovich, DACM, L.Ac, Nirvana Naturopathics uses traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and herbology to help patients achieve their health and wellness goals, treating a wide range of concerns, including chronic health conditions, pain, fertility, and aging.
The team at Nirvana Naturopathics provides compassionate and comprehensive care for men and women of all ages and needs, devising personalized treatment plans that help improve all aspects of their life, from health to mood and stress.
The naturopathic and traditional Chinese medicine practice offers many holistic treatments, including acupuncture and acupressure, cupping, and gua sha. The team also offers nutrition counseling, allergy treatment, and personalized supplement and herbal regimens.
Dr. Moshkovich is dedicated to furthering her expertise. Click here to view a list of the recent seminars that she has attended.
Dr. Moshkovich and her team at Nirvana Naturopathics are focused on restoring balance to promote a healthy and happy life for all their patients.
- Adv 2A course. Autism and ADD/ADHD in Children and Adults through NAET and Acupuncture/Acupressure (02/23/21-06/23/21)
- How to differential diagnosis and TCM treatment on Shoulders pain, 1/9/2021 and 1/10/2021
- Application of TCM Herbs via Syndrome Differentiation in the Prevention and Treatment of Viral Infections, 12/7/2020 and 12/8/2020
- Adv 2Q (Immune Support Seminar or Managing Cancer Disorders through NAET and Acupuncture/ acupressure), 11/14/20-02/10/21
- Diagnosis and TCM Treatment for A Variety of Cardiovascular Disease, 10/18/2020
- Acupuncture Insurance Billing Seminar, 08/22/20 - 08/23/20
- Advanced DNA and MPD, Seattle, WA 01/18/20 - 01/19/20. Treatments for Allergies, Lung and Upper Respiratory Disorders, Acid Reflux, IBS, and Digestive Disorders. Neck, Shoulder, and Upper Back Pain and Musculoskeletal disorders. Urinary Bladder and Kidney Disorder
- Advanced DNA and MPD, NYC 10/25/19-10/27/19. Treatments for fatigue, anxiety, depression, insomnia, mental health, cardiovascular diseases, depression, stress, addiction, gastrointestinal diseases, fertility, libido, exhaustion, back pain, arthritis.
- Advanced Cardiology Workshop 05/13/19 - 05/14/19
- DNA/MPD Hands on Performance Training 02/23/19-02/25/19
- Examination & Bulletproof Documentation, 01/20/19
- Insurance Billing, 01/19/19
- NAET Live Training 06/23/18
- Advanced NAET Severe Allergies Elimination Technique 06/04/18
- 23rd NAET Allergy Symposium, 04/29/18
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: Mei Zen Face, Neck and Abdomen. 04/21/18 - 04/22/18, 05/29/15- 05/31/15
- Food as Medicine Symposium April 15, 2017
- Si Yuan Acupuncture. Advance Balance Method. 09/08/16 - 09/11/16
- Acupuncture. Global Balance for Functional Disorders, 07/30/15 - 08/02/15
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Certification, First Line Therapy Certified, 07/26/15
- Japanese Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 01/15